I'm a full time student and a full time mom to a 3 year old little monster. He is the light in my life. I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world. They are the two most important things in the world to me.
Harry Potter, Misfits, The Hunger Games, Star Wars, Disney, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Dragon Ball Z, True Blood, Reading, Horror movies, Classic monster movies, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Food, etc etc.
Hammer of Thor Bottle Opener
Wield the power of Thor and open many beers with your trusty Mjolnir bottle opener! The 6-inch metal hammer includes the inscription, “Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor”.
Double Rainbow Cake Jelly Shots.
What you will need:
- 1 3/4 cups Prepared Lemonade
- 4 envelopes plain gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups Cake Vodka (You can use Vanilla Vodka or Whipped Cream Vodka if you wish)
- 2 tsp Sweetened Condensed Milk (You can use up to 4 tbsp - you to sweeten to taste)
- 6 Small Bowls
- Liquid Food Covering
- Frosting/Whip Topping & Sprinkes (Garnish)
- Flexible Silicone Mini Muffin Pan
How To Make:
- Pour lemonade into a small saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin. Allow to soak for a minute or two.
- Heat over low, stirring constantly until the gelatin is fully dissolved. About 5 minutes or so.
- Remove from heat, stir in the vodka & condensed milk.
- Pour 1/2 cup portions into 6 bowls. Use liquid covering for rainbow colors. (Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple). For bright colors use about 4 drops of the coloring for each one.
- Prepare the mini muffin pans by spraying lightly with cooking spray and then wiping clean with paper towl. It will leave a slight residue which will assist in remove them from the pan.
- Spoon 3/4 teaspoon of the red gelatin mixture into the muffin pan. Put in fridge until set, but still sticky when touched. (First layer will take around 20 minutes, the rest of the layers will take less).
- Repeat with the remaining colors.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow the layers to fully bond.
- To serve, loosen around the edges of the muffin cavity and take out the jello shots.
- Immediately before serving, garnish with a small dollop of frosting (or whipped cream) and sprinkles if you want!
Paopu Fruit (Kingdom Hearts Cocktail)
2 parts pineapple juice
1 part limoncello
1 part Creme de Banana
1 mint leaf
Directions: Shake all ingredients and pour in a lowball glass over ice. Add a mint leaf as a garnish. This sweet, citrus drink is sure to cool you off on those hot, island days.
Sora: A paopu fruit…
Riku: If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined.
(Drink created and photographed by Deena. Thanks for the submission!)