Baby I'm bad news.
Topanga blocked me lmfaoooo
me at the gym
(Source: fetishgifs, via thefuuuucomics)
Pineal Gland Decalcification
I have been seeing a lot of videos lately for pineal gland activation. The pineal gland is what is commonly called the third eye or the Anja Chakra. This is essentially the center of our being. Surprisingly this was theorized in Ancient Egypt, but I guess if you cut open enough people, you will start to see some crazy patterns. Ralph explains in the video that the pineal gland is actually made out of rods and cones, like your eyes. Very interesting.
Infinite Waters - Pineal Gland Decalcification
The pineal gland is responsible for our vivid, lucid dreams and really acts as a conduit to our infinite self. Unblocking the pineal gland is key to exapnding your mind and getting in touch with your infinite self. In this video Ralph shares five techniques that he has used in his journey to unblock the gland. This is the first video that I have seen about pineal gland de-calcification that really explains some of the actual science and reasoning for doing the decalcification.
These are the five techniques that Ralph is shared from his journey:
- Eat only raw foods - I have heard this before, even from Sadhguru. Sadhguru’s teachings seem very similar to pineal gland activation. Ralph also indicates some super foods like spirulina, chlorella and parsley are good for de-calcification. Sadhguru’s teachings were more hidden in mystery and confusion. They actually used a coin or bead on a string to determine if a food was pranic or non-pranic. It all seems very similar to what is being talked about with the pineal gland. There is just a layer of BS over it for some reason. They had these magic beans that you could buy. This one is only $281. I digress.
- Remove floride from your diet. It is in your water. It is in toothpaste. Use a lemon to help bring the water to a more alkaline state. Less acidic more alkaline.
- Give into the darkness - Get enough sleep. Get your cycles more in rhythm with nature.
- Go sun gazing - Soak in the vitamin D and get some rays on your face. Use early morning hours when the sun is not so bright. Wear sunscreen? I don’t know. Probably not. Your call.
- Iodine supplements - Use em
Spirulina - It’s made from people!!! No. It is seaweed.
Check out Ralph’s video above and also check out this video for a meditation on pineal gland de-calcification.
And this is a 15 minute auditory meditation. You should wear headphones since it sends sounds from one ear to the other. I assume this is to help you concentrate on the middle of your head.
This guy advocates thumping your head.
All in all, I don’t know. It seems interesting and the worst that could come out of it is that you eat better and you are taking a toxin out of your body. I have stopped using fluoride toothpaste, but that is as far as I have gotten. It all seems interesting and I am all for expanding my dreams and my everyday perception.
i’m sorry i swear to god i’ll never do a s,b post again I swear i don’t even know what that’s from, i just thought it was cute here omg sorry sorry
this is the best one
(Source: mrssandrabullock, via ursulatheseabitchh)
(Source: samcrogifs, via ilikeyourfacecharliehunnam)
Lucille Ball in a publicity still for Easy to Wed by Clarence Sinclair Bull, 1946
i find it so sad that he smiles less and less as the years go on. this picture really is worth a thousand words. :(
(Source: billhitchert, via ursulatheseabitchh)
(Source: reigndaily, via thatbluebox)
When someone is flirting with me in front of my ex
Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville - did not.
(Source: dwightschrutes, via moonboyforalliknow)
My name is Sam.
I'm a full time student and a full time mom to a 3 year old little monster. He is the light in my life. I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world. They are the two most important things in the world to me.
Things I like::
Harry Potter, Misfits, The Hunger Games, Star Wars, Disney, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Dragon Ball Z, True Blood, Reading, Horror movies, Classic monster movies, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Food, etc etc.